Dr. Malone received his Doctorate of Dental Medicine Degree from the University of Louisville in 1994. Dr. Malone believes in continuing dental education. He has been a student of the L.D. Pankey Institute, the world’s premier post-doctoral educational institution for dentistry. He has practiced in Knoxville for 17 years.
Dr. Malone’s intense study in specialty treatment areas and general dentistry enables him to provide you with high quality, comprehensive dentistry that cares for you and about you. General dentistry is often – and incorrectly – believed to be just about teeth. Rather, it involves studying, diagnosing, treating – and preventing – problems with teeth, gums, mouth, jaws and adjacent parts of the body. In his work in our Knoxville office, Dr. Malone is supported in this work by an exceptional team of professionals. His credentials are as follows:
- Pankey Scholar
- Visiting faculty member at The Pankey Institute
- Past chairman of the Board of Directors of The Tennessee Technology School of Dental Assisting
- ACT dental staff member
- Public speaker for dentists and associated groups
- Leader of dental mission team to Suriname, South America
- Member of the Knoxville Area ODI Study Club
- Member of the Knoxville Pankey Study Club
- Member of American Dental Association
- Member of Tennessee Dental Association
- Past president of 2nd District Dental Society
- Member of the 5E Study Club of Knoxville
Dr. Malone and his wife, Lisa, have two sons, Davis and Grant and a dog named Luke. Dr. Malone’s hobbies include golf, cycling, boating and spending time with family.
Contact Dr. Malone at our Knoxville office at 865-539-1776, or e-mail us today firstname.lastname@example.org.